WELCOME TO THE FORD FALCON REGISTRY
What is the Ford Falcon Registry?
The Ford Falcon Registry is a comprehensive online Ford Falcon Registry and Restoration reference website for the 1960 thru 1970 ˝
U.S.A. made Ford Falcon automobile.
The main purpose of the site is to document the remaining Ford Falcons out there by allowing visitors to register their Falcons for
FREE using the “Registry” link. The secondary purpose is to provide you a comprehensive Ford Falcon Restoration Reference. The latter
is a fee based subscription service.
The Restoration Reference sections of the site include a massive organized Photo image library (11,000+ images), a complete Data Plate
Decoder section, a large Technical Library for each year of Falcon production including original Sales, Owners, Paint and Interior,
TV & print Ads, and Shop Manual sections.
Why did I do a Falcon Registry Project?
After searching the web back in 2000 and finding sites that had only limited Ford Falcon information, it became apparent that it was
time to do a comprehensive website for this great little car. Maybe it was because it was my first car, but Falcons have been my
passion since I was 15 back in the 70’s, and the passion just seems to grow as time goes on.
What is FREE Inside the Falcon Registry Site?
1. You may register as many Falcons as you have into the Registry for FREE. Just click the “Registry” link.
2. You may view the categorized Owners List of registered Falcons.
3. You may “sample” the Photos section
4. You may “sample” the VIN Decoder (Data Plate) section. A FREE VIN ONLY Decoder is available there.
5. You may create a FREE account to use the Falcon Forum section.
6. You may view FOR SALE and WANTED items in the Swap Meet section.
7. You may shop for Ebay listed Falcon parts using my special categorized links.
8. You may view the Falcon History section.
What do I get if I subscribe to the Falcon Registry?
1. Complete access to the Owners List section including owner’s comments.
2. Complete access to the Photos Library. More than 8300+ categorized images of Falcon exteriors, interiors and engines. For every year and
body code. An amazing restoration reference.
3. Complete access to the Falcon Registry Data Plate Decoder. Decodes all years and models of the U.S.A. built Ford Falcon.
4. Complete access to the Technical Library. Includes Body Key, Production information, Specifications, Paint Chip Cards, Interior fabrics,
Engine Specifications, original Sales Brochures, Ads, Owner’s Manuals and Shop Manuals sections.
5. Complete access to the Ford Falcon Swap Meet. While your subscription is active, you may post as many Falcon items as you please to sell
or to list as Wanted. Even if your subscription expires, your item will remain in the Swap Meet until sold or a request for removal.
Membership Subscription Fees:
1-Day Quick Access: $5.00 (24-48hrs)
All subscriptions plans give you UNLIMITED ACCESS to ALL areas of the Falcon Registry Site!
You can pay using PayPal (accepts Credit Cards) or by sending me a check (Certified, Money Order or Personal). Checks must clear before I activate your account.
Note: The 1-Day access is provided so you may decode, research and register your Falcon, or to put some items For Sale in the Swap Meet selling area.